Warung Bebas

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thanksgiving Mix Up 18



Three more for ya today because why the hell not? ;) I've basically almost finished making all the caps so now I can post them freely. They won't follow my normal posting schedule. I'll just unload them on you more often. I hope you guys have been enjoying it. I've always wanted to do something like this that just went into crazy mass swapping. I never in a million years thought i could pull it off but I guess that's up to you all to tell me if I did good or not. I know it's confusing but that's what makes it fun! Have you ever needed a chart to keep track of body swapping before? lol I haven't and it was a blast to keep up with.

0 comments em “Thanksgiving Mix Up 18”

Post a Comment

 

GIRLS Copyright © 2012 dofollow blog -- Powered by Blogger